Corporate Field Sales Executive (Minneapolis)
About The Opportunity
This will be a half office/half remote role
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Conduct daily in person cold calls, walk-in meetings, schedule in person presentations, and sign new corporate diners
- Exceed individual high volume sales goals while working as part of a team
- Represent Grubhub’s core values while working face to face with prospects and clients
- Execute all required tasks on time and with high quality results
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management
You Should Have
- A friendly, likable, and professional demeanor that doesn't take no for an answer
- A desire to sign up tons of clients: you excel in a "hunter" role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and/or 2+ years of successful sales experience
- Fluency in English: language skills in Spanish a plus
- Restaurant industry experience and/or experience working in field sales
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to show patience with extreme persistence and meticulous follow through
- Ability to combine insights from past experiences, analytics, and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Solid understanding of SalesForce.com
- Dynamic time manager, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new environments, situations, and a rapidly changing business
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top