Corporate Account Manager
About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
You are a talented Account Manager who loves to help others and enjoys building and maintaining client relationships. You will be the primary contact for a portion of our premier corporate client base and will be responsible for managing many aspects of the client’s interaction with the company. You are capable of interfacing with senior level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients’ needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage with clients to optimize adoption of various aspects of the service, verifying they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Maintaining expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Liaising with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Staying organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client
- Handling contract renewal and negotiation when appropriate
- Working closely with Corporate Sales Team to onboard new clients and train new administrators on the admin tab
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management role.
- Sales experience
- Must be focused and organized.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top