Corporate Account Manager
About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
You are a talented Account Manager who loves to help others and enjoys building and maintaining client relationships. You will be the primary contact for a portion of our premier corporate client base and will be responsible for managing many aspects of the client’s interaction with the company. You are capable of interfacing with senior level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients’ needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage with clients to optimize adoption of various aspects of the service, verifying they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Maintaining expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Liaising with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Staying organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client
- Handling contract renewal and negotiation when appropriate
- Working closely with Corporate Sales Team to onboard new clients and train new administrators on the admin tab
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management role.
- Sales experience
- Must be focused and organized.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top