Command Center Senior Analyst (SHIFT: 11PM - 10AM Fri - Mon)
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. GrubHub Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
With a career at GrubHub you can order your cake and eat it, too!
This is your chance to jump at a great opportunity. We’re looking for someone who is a team player and ready to dive into our operation. As a Command Center Senior Analyst you’ll help build and execute processes that are necessary to support the entire Care Department. We’re very protective of our culture so you must lead by example. It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and carry a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course it goes without saying that providing stellar customer service is a must.
- Real Time Monitoring of the entire operation including GrubHub Customer Care, GrubHub Restaurant Care, Corporate Care, and Driver Care
- Provide timely information to the Leadership Team regarding the performance of the operation
- Handle employee scheduling concerns
- Move employees to appropriate tasks throughout the operating hours
- Realign tasks and responsibilities as business needs dictate
- Schedule meetings as needed
- Work with our call center partner to ensure appropriate coverage in place
- Provide on-going feedback and support to the Care Department
- Identify trends and opportunities within the Care organization
- Work with the Leadership team to achieve specific call center goals
- Act as a leader for the organization in the absence of senior leadership
- Provide training and guidance to peers on workforce management tools and techniques
- Third Shift Required 1130pm - 830am (Sun/Mon or Fri/Sat off) or 11pm -10am (Tues/Wed/Thurs off)
- 3+ years of management experience in operations, customer service, or contact centers
- 1+ years of workforce management experience preferred
- Experience with IEX, eWFM, Verint, or other workforce management systems preferred
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- Proven track record of successfully working independently with little to no supervision
- A strong love to help others succeed
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Strong attention to detail
- Cool under pressure
And Of Course Perks!:
- Paid time off.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top