Client Relations Associate
About The Opportunity
The Client Relations team is all about building relationships with clients as well as colleagues. An ideal candidate will work well within the team dynamic but will still be able to work independently and be proactive when solving client issues. As a Client Relations Associate, you must have the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly while maintaining accuracy and a sense of calm with clients. Problem-solving skills are a necessity for solving mysterious site issues and deciphering what clients actually need. The Client Relations associate reports to the Client Relations Manager and Client Relations Team Lead.
Client Relations is a part of the broader Corporate Sales Department within Grubhub, Inc. This team is responsible for the daily B2B interactions with our top corporate clients. As an expert on Grubhub’s platforms, you will be the first line of contact for account decision makers. You will troubleshoot technical client account issues and provide unique solutions to complex requests. Working closely with other members of the Corporate Department (AM’s, Sales, etc) regularly, you will collaborate to collectively meet any desired business needs of the corporate client. Your curiosity, independence, completionist attitude, and collaborative spirit will be your most important tools. Ultimately, your insight will help shape how we interact with clients on the team and the greater corporate organization.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Partner interdepartmentally (i.e. customer service, data entry, IT, accounting) to identify and resolve issues
- Understand proprietary websites/interfaces, corporate account settings, and billing processes
- Exercise exceptional knowledge of departments and other GrubHub company policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Consultants to create and launch new client accounts
- Manage calls/emails from corporate clients requesting assistance with their accounts
- Manage ongoing larger projects
- Identify, research, report, and track technical issues with the product
- Compile reports for internal needs or at a client’s request
You Should Have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team setting
- 1-2 years of previous customer service, account management, sales, or technical support experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Technologically skilled
- Desire to work on the customer-facing side of a tech company
- Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Most importantly, a good sense of humor. We laugh a lot!
And Of Course, Perks!
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top