Catering Concierge Associate
About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Catering Concierge (CC) team is responsible for the coordination of catering orders for clients. The CC will provide consultation services, menu compilation and order placement for clients utilizing the catering concierge services. This includes a combination of handling inbound calls/email requests and managing recurring/standing orders for people who already place phone orders as well as securing additional order volume from existing and new corporate client.
You Should Have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team setting
- 1-2 years of previous customer service, account management, sales, or technical support experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Desire to work on the customer-facing side of a tech company
- Most importantly, a good sense of humor. We laugh a lot!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 18 days of PTO and paid company holidays.
- Employee stock incentive
- 401k program that includes employer match
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Free Grub
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top