Brand Marketing Coordinator
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at GrubHub. We’re looking for more.
GrubHub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, GrubHub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At GrubHub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
We are looking for a passionate Brand Marketing Coordinator that will help develop, execute and optimize Grubhub’s marketing efforts. This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day project management, organization, and reporting of Brand programs.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work with internal creative team to ideate, create and execute brand programs
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal timelines are met
- Coordinate and manage internal project management system
- Provide regular status reports and briefings to manager
- Continuously measure and report on activities, trends and campaign results while delivering insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies
- Leverage consumer research and target insights to help drive innovation and relevant marketing efforts to this consumer audience
- Benchmark and research competitors and industry leaders by leading monthly competitive analysis
- Support the brand team on additional brand focused initiatives - including above the line campaigns
- Support with budget management
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, strong field marketing skills, advertising, communications, business as related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or experience from a Marketing or Advertising Agency
- A creative and innovative mind, on top of relevant marketing trends
- Experience analyzing data, identifying trends, summarizing results and making recommendations based on findings
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Detail oriented and efficiency-minded
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
And Of Course, Perks!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
*GrubHub Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top