Hey! We’re Grubhub
The Grubhub Regional Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact on the company’s rapid growth. Plus, you’ll be selling restaurant owners exactly what they already want: more business. Our current Sales Executive’s love the team events, contests, and of course the meal perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great money doing it.
You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s national restaurant partner network. You’ll research and consult with restaurants, contact and meet with decision makers, and show them how Grubhub can benefit their business. You’ll need to be resourceful, persuasive, determined, competitive, and have the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Sales jobs in Philadelphia, PA delivered to your inbox every week.
We reward our Sales Executives with competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission with an average OTE of 75k), contests and a work environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performing Sales Executives and want to be recognized for your work? We only hire top talent, and we’re excited to learn more about your goals and achievements.
The Impact You Will Make
- Discover GrubHub’s next wave of great local restaurants: We need you to engage the most wanted restaurants in your territory and help us discover those hidden gems our diners are craving
- Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement to management
- Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining GrubHub and having access to our rapidly growing community of hungry diners. Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business
- Conduct extensive cold calling (60+ dials per day), emailing, and social outreach to prospective decision makers
- Manage a territory and own the entire sales pipeline from prospecting to closing
- Secure appointments with prospective clients to uncover needs and present the value of a partnership
- Travel up to one week per month into assigned territory to consult and sign prospective clients. If local to your market, travel weekly to conduct sales meetings
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
What You Bring to the Table
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success in a fast paced, transactional, quota driven role
- Unwavering work ethic that goes above and beyond to exceed goals
- Money-motivated mentality
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
Got These? Even Better:
- Cold-calling experience.
- Ability to run effective in person sales presentations
- B2B transactional sales experience
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is a plus
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce.com
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, uncapped commission or RSUs (role-specific) and generous ramp pay.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.