B2B Marketing Associate (Corporate Accounts)
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
The B2B Marketing Associate will be responsible for planning and executing marketing programs that support the ongoing acquisition and growth of Grubhub’s corporate clients (including Seamless.com). The individual will support programs across various marketing channels (including email, direct mail, paid digital, webinars, events, etc.). Key areas of focus include digital acquisition of new clients, analytics and reporting on performance marketing, developing strategy for sourcing high quality and high lifetime clients, as well as timely/branded promotional campaigns aimed at driving orders and food sales. This role reports to the Senior Manager, B2B Marketing, Corporate Accounts.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, experienced, and creative self-starter that will jump in and make an immediate impact. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Partner with our digital marketing agency to drive campaign execution, hone strategy and report on SEM, Social Ads, Display and other performance marketing efforts
- Conceptualize, build and execute integrated marketing programs that aim to maximize spend from ordering users while strengthening our relationship with key client stakeholders
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, sales materials, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Support our Account Management team with materials and campaigns that enable them to better represent our brand and improve their effectiveness
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, marketing, IT and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our corporate customers
- Support our UK account management team as needed
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration
- At least 2-4 years of experience in growth acquisition marketing
- Experience in acquisition/performance marketing (either in-house or working with agency) a must
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our midtown offices
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects and ability to effectively report on performance and learnings
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Experience in B2B Marketing is a big plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel (or Google equivalent)
- Experience with common social media platforms
- Experience analyzing web, email and campaign metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top