Associate, Growth Marketing
About The Opportunity
Welcome!Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
As the Associate, Growth Marketing you will be supporting and scaling measurable marketing initiatives that will reach millions of people. You will be responsible for executing mass acquisition and large-scale integrated marketing initiatives to drive demand, generate awareness, and acquire new customers. You will manage budgets, timelines, participate in strategy development, and have a significant impact on initiatives across all channels of marketing including: Television (TV), Out of Home (OOH), Digital, Streaming Video, Print, Radio and first-to-market innovative opportunities. Your primary focus will be on high impact, high exposure, and high visibility tactics with an emphasis on TV, Video, and OOH. You will report to the Manager, Growth Marketing.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Strategy: Participate in the development of marketing strategy, growth tactics, and creative briefings.
- Project management: Manage timelines, deliverables, invoices, and budgets across all initiatives.
- Execution: Implement and execute marketing initiatives from start to finish.
- Communication: Manage communications with internal teams, external vendors, and agency partners.
- Reporting: Maintain reporting on spend, results, and optimizations across all initiatives.
How will you succeed in this role?
- You are extremely organized.
- You are a self-starter with a sense of humor.
- You are a natural project manager.
- You are not afraid to say “I’m not sure” and ask questions.
- You are clear and concise in your written and verbal communications.
- You are resourceful and accountable.
You Should Have
- 2+ years experience in growth marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience working with TV media buying or planning preferred.
- Experience working with multiple channels or types of advertising and marketing.
- Strong project management skills; managing internal teams, clients, or external agency partners.
- Exceptional ability to establish deadlines, maintain deadlines, and manage expectations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; clear and concise - large group, internal, external.
- Attention to detail with a creative eye; the ability to learn, test, and make recommendations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and a natural entrepreneurial spirit.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top