Associate Art Director
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at GrubHub. We’re looking for more.
GrubHub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, GrubHub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At GrubHub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
GrubHub is currently looking for a highly motivated Associate Art Director to join our internal creative team. As an Associate Art Director, you will support the b2b & partnerships teams in executing ideas to activate the Grubub brand across b2b and partnership initiatives. With a focus on growth, you will be responsible for working as an integral part of the b2b creative team, helping build the brand by delivering excellent ideas, superior design, and flawless execution in an exciting tech driven environment.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Working hands-on to generate innovative and effective ideas to activate the brand across b2b & partnership projects
- Deliver work on time & on budget.
- Face challenge with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Design, Graphic design or related fields.
- 1-3 years experience delivering great marketing
- Knowledge and experience in performing a variety of consumer & corporate creative assignments across all consumer facing touch-points including: digital, social, CRM & B2B
- Exceptional design portfolio (with link) that demonstrates a superior design sensibility and aesthetic and an ability to define, look, and feel for interactive experiences, with a keen eye for UI/UX design.
- Strong working knowledge/proficiency with, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google and MS office programs.
- Knowledge/ proficiency with After Effects & Premiere is a plus
- Excellent organizations & presentation skills with the ability to articulate, present, and sell ideas.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for innovation.
- Love for food.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
*GrubHub Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top