Hey! We’re Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 320,000 restaurants nationwide. User-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart in the world of online food ordering. Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–then Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
- Perform descriptive (what), diagnostic (why), predictive (likely), and prescriptive (what action to take) analytics related to driver supply
- Support weekly processes including uploads and QA of inputs
- Design, develop, and maintain data dashboards
- Identify potential risks and opportunities by uncovering patterns and relationships in driver supply data
- Partner cross-functionally to understand the “bigger picture” with full understanding of data relationships and cause & effect within business processes while being a main point of contact for data science, product, and logistics
- Gather requirements in order to perform complex queries with pre-existing and unestablished data sets that effectively represent the status of business performance
- Drive the deployment of initiatives to improve operations based on quantitative findings
Want more jobs like this?
Get Data and Analytics jobs in Chicago, IL delivered to your inbox every week.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree in math, statistics, computer science, or business
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role
- Technical Skills:
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, Excel
- Experience in statistical analysis, including regression analysis, performance attribution, and hypothesis testing a plus
- Experience with A/B testing and/or digital marketing a plus
- Strong business acumen and ability to connect data points to business objectives
- Statistical Skillset and Critical Thinker - Ability to work with large data sets to proactively identify and solve problems.
- Organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Ability to execute accurate work in a timely manner
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Fund. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email email@example.com.