Hey! We’re Grubhub
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Grubhub is a 16-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for yourself or a loved one. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Grubhub we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Data and Analytics jobs in Chicago, IL delivered to your inbox every week.
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. User-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart in the world of online food ordering. Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–then Grubhub is the place for you!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
Grubhub is looking for a bright, curious and energetic Product Analyst to join the data nerds on the Product Analytics team at GrubHub. The team surfaces insights that drive strategy and optimal decision making for the Executive team and leaders across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the ‘who, what, and whys’ of our business - working cross-functionally to dig into trends and surface value-creating opportunities.
The Impact You Will Make
- Collaborate with product management stakeholders to design and deliver analysis that informs our product roadmap
- Build business cases that evaluate opportunities prior to changes being built/tested and validate impact post-launch
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to isolate consumer pain points and identify potential solutions
- Monitor KPIs and business drivers, highlighting trends and investigating underlying causes of discrepancies
- Prepare KPI reports for the senior leadership teams
- Be curious! Proactively surface insights and trends that improve our customer experience and help us grow faster!
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-2 years of experience in data analytics or a closely related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a track record of leveraging data insights to influence business decisions
- Ability to communicate insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Skills to work with large datasets and perform custom aggregations and data cleaning to meet analysis needs; SQL proficiency required
- Understanding of data visualization best practices and tools (Excel skills required and Tableau experience preferred)
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (statistical significance, confidence intervals, etc) preferred
- Functional experience with one or more of the following: product analytics, loyalty/subscription program analytics, website/app UI/UX optimization, and/or A/B testing is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-moving e-commerce or other consumer internet company is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Fund. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email email@example.com.