Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Restaurants on the Run is looking for an Account Executive to join their supportive, casual, and energetic environment.
Restaurants on the Run is a premier restaurant delivery service in Orange County. Our parent company, GrubHub, is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages, Allmenus, DiningIn and Restaurants On The Run.
Restaurants on the Run is seeking an experienced B2B sales professional to join our Corporate Sales team. Our Corporate platform links companies and their employees to hundreds of local restaurants and caterers, offering fast and convenient online ordering and sending just one invoice for all orders placed.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities, interfacing with senior level decision-makers via phone and in-person meetings, and communicating the business value proposition in a consultative manner.
The compensation package is extremely competitive and based on experience and performance. This position is ideal for the top notch sales person who wants to be a part of an exciting company that is changing the way people order food.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and qualifying corporate prospects in various markets throughout the US
- Presenting the business value proposition to high level decision makers via in-person meetings and/or online demonstrations
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Consulting with existing clients on how our business can provide the most value to their business
- Additional projects as assigned by the manager
- Bachelor's degree coupled with 3-5 years of experience in a business-to-business SaaS sales role.
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
*Medical, Dental, Vision, and other voluntary benefits
*Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
*Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Back to top