About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
As an Account Advisor, you will be managing a portfolio of restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with helping your portfolio of restaurants get the most out of using Grubhub and consulting with them to have the most ideal menu page for our diners. Increasing their conversion number and building the value of GrubHub will be key! As an Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty with restaurant owners
- Resolve any major account issues
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about GrubHub’s products that will enhance their experience on our platforms
- Help your restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of all account information
- Respond to restaurant inquiries and requests or route them to Restaurant Care with in one business day
You Should Have
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 9am–5pm or 10am-6pm CST, at our Chicago office
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Native-level fluency in English is required. Candidates fluent in Mandarin or Spanish are strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top