Customer Support Representative - part-time
Group Publishing has a Part-Time opening for a Customer Support Representative. Learn and promote Group's products and services using your sales techniques and participate in ever-changing marketing promotions.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
- Relate to customers and co-workers in a friendly, relational manner in written and oral communication, and professional etiquette is imperative
- Take orders from churches, individuals, and retail customers
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve issues
- Stay current on all of Group's products and services
- Help customers with Group's electronic and web-based products
- Meet sales goals, call standards, and quality assurance standards
- 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Outbound call experience
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Outlook and Office
- Customer Relationship Management software
- Live Chat experience
- Able to sit at a computer station, use repetitive motion on a keyboard, and wear a telephone headset for up to five hours a day
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
The position is Monday-Friday, 1 PM-6 PM. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is desired.
Meet Some of Group Publishing's Employees
Meghan leads Group’s Vacation Bible School digital, print, and event marketing strategies. She creates versatile and meaningful content for the organization's diverse customer base.
Back to top