Customer Support Representative
The Sales & Digital Marketing Team at Group Publishing has a Full-Time opening for a Customer Support Representative for Consumer. Learn and promote Group's products and services using your sales techniques and participate in ever-changing marketing promotions.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
- Relate to customers and co-workers in a friendly, relational manner in written and oral communication; professional etiquette is imperative
- Take orders from churches, individuals, and retail customers
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve issues
- Stay current on all of Group's products and services
- Help customers with Group's electronic and web-based products
- Meet sales goals, call standards, and quality assurance standards
- 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Outbound call experience
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Outlook and Office
- Customer Relationship Management software
- Live Chat experience
- Able to sit at a computer station, use repetitive motion on a keyboard, and wear a telephone headset for up to five hours a day
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
The position is Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Meet Some of Group Publishing's Employees
Director of e-commerce & Marketing
Andy tells the story of Group's incredible product through digital experiences. He spreads the organization’s mission through a variety of online platforms.
Back to top