Supply Operations Manager
New York, NY or Las Vegas, NV | Supply
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
GroundTruth is looking for smart, skilled Supply Operations Manager to join our team. The Supply Operations Manager will aid in managing the day-to-day operations of GroundTruth’s network of supply partners and ensure all issues are handled in a timely, efficient manner. This position provides the opportunity to dive headfirst into the complexities of online advertising and candidates must be able to learn quickly. The ideal candidate should be eager to join a startup where they will be challenged but also get to immediately witness their contribution to the company. Willingness to engage with and learn new technical skills is a big plus! Candidates should be self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals who can efficiently balance a variety of responsibilities with an enthusiastic, never quit attitude.
- Support handling day to day operations of GroundTruth’s supply relationships
- Write ad-hoc SQL queries for performance optimizations, debugging, and discrepancy checks
- Establishing and managing on-boarding new publishers
- Provide ongoing updates and analysis on supply performance and efficacy
- Work with teammates to resolve discrepancies that arise during the audit process in a constructive, educational manner
- Make clear, accurate and fast decisions based on a multitude of policies
- Able to work well in a cross-functional role
- Computer savvy
- 1-2 years of ad-tech related or experience
- Undergrad degree in quantitatively oriented field (Economics, mathematics, etc.
- An analytical mindset and willingness to go "deeper"
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
"Nice to Haves":
- Strong knowledge of real-time bidding “RTB” platforms
- Knowledge of Python (pandas), Scala or Java programming languages
- Working knowledge of Linux command line
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.