Senior Systems Administrator
Georgia or North Carolina or Florida or Remote | IT
We are open to candidates anywhere in the US - this position will be fully remote.
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combines their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
A bit about you
- Build and maintain our corporate systems and networks, including wired network, wireless network, VPN, LAN, WAN, and servers.
- Play a lead role in supporting InfoSec technology, policies, and processes.
- Suggest, evaluate, and implement new solutions that optimize network and security operations.
- Protect the company from threats and respond to them when prevention fails.
- Serve as a technical resource and SME for junior team members.
- Be capable of working a non-traditional work schedule, to collaborate with US team members either very early in the morning or late at night India time.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Networking skills in all layers of the stack. You should be comfortable managing L2 and L3 networking, wide area networks, internet connectivity and wireless systems. You need strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills necessary to get to the root of difficult problems and devise solutions to avoid them in the future.
- Experience managing physical and virtual server environments, both in on-premise and cloud platform based environments like VMware Vsphere, AWS, or Azure.
- Experience managing security appliances like firewalls, VPN servers, IDS and IPS.
- Solid Linux and Windows administration skills, including Windows domain management.
- Application administration experience. You should be familiar with managing Linux and WIndows web environments, Apache or Nginx web servers, database technologies like MySQL and Postgres, and application servers like Tomcat.
- The ability to create security policy that protects clients, servers, and networks.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and security monitoring and SIEM.
How you can impress us:
- You can demonstrate you’ve managed complex projects from concept through roll-out.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management.
- You have certification in IT disciplines.
- You’ve led a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.