QA Engineer/Senior QA Engineer
- Gurgaon, India
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009,GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’sFast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Seeking a Quality Assurance software engineer for our WeatherBug mobile applications on iOS, Android, web, Windows, MacOS platforms. We’re looking for someone who is proactive and motivated as they will be responsible for performing manual black and white box testing as part of a tight knit, fast moving team.
- Perform black box and white box testing of mobile, web, and desktop applications
- Perform regression tests prior to market release
- Create and update test cases
- Prioritize and execute test cases as directed by leads that are focused on functionality testing, UI testing, and usability of mobile and desktop applications
- Work in a collaborative team environment, including Product and development teams to characterize and report software issues
- A team player
- Detail oriented
- A self-starter
- Looking for a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience testing mobile and web applications
- Skilled in characterizing and writing defects
- 1 - 3 years of software QA experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top