Principal Engineer / UI Architect
- Gurgaon, India
Principal Engineer/ UI Architect:
- Hands on experience on Angular 2.0 and above, React JS technologies.
- Work with architecture leaders and peers, product owners, project managers, engineers, business analysts, and business stakeholders to drive a project’s progress and ensure success.
- Hands on experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Analyze and design a web-based user interface that targets multiple browsers using adaptive and responsive design patterns
- Handling end to end UI development for the project.
- Working with the client to understand the requirements, contribute to requirements & solutions wrt best practices
- Working with backend developers and handling the UI development team
- 80% of the time will go in writing clean, testable code with an emphasis on performance and maintainability. 20% leading team members.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience building complex single-page applications in React or Angular
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Working with UI/UX designer incorporate small changes into the app.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- You must have Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Full-stack development using Node.js, Python or Java
- Familiarity with SQL, AWS, Docker
- The ability to lead and drive a project to completion.
- Passionate about testing.
How you can impress us:
- Being a full-stack developer with a broad and versatile coding skillset.
- Worked in startups and enterprises with prototypes and ideas by efficiently building those things into reality.
- Expertise in building MVPs, apps, enterprise software, scalable microservices, web crawlers, REST and Socket APIs, infrastructure modeling, AWS, and deployments.
- Being the go-to person for any of application development needs.
- Experience with these tools and technologies: Jest, MobX, Webpack, Rollup, GraphQL.
Groundtruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, Groundtruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, Groundtruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Groundtruth has global headquarters in New York. Its R&D centers are located in US, Canada and India. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Groundtruth platform consists of database of point-of-interests, real-time handling of location data, data science and user interface for advertisement campaigns. As a Principal Engineer in Groundtruth R&D team, you will build solutions that add new capabilities to the platform.
Our teams are geographically distributed, where R&D teams in US, Canada and India regularly interface with each other and developers are required to travel to US. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas. We reward hard work, support career development and offer comprehensive benefits. We encourage employees to have a healthy work-life balance. To support that, we foster a fun & friendly work environment and provide flexible working hours.
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top