Senior Video Producer
Greatist is on a mission to change the way people think about health and fitness. It’s an amazing time to be a part of our company as we’re shaping the future of how we work and how we connect deeply with the world. We’ve got the backing to do life-changing work and we’re doing it together. Our extraordinary, empowered misfit team of dreamers, makers, and content creators are all working together to define what it means to have a healthy attitude in life. We’re looking for people that will add to our culture and join us on this mission.
About the Role / Why This Position Rocks
Searching for an all-star Senior Video Producer to join the ranks of our newly developed video content team at Greatist. Looking for someone who has previous experience working in the digital content space who can juggle multiple projects, assume various responsibilities, and has a wealth of experience in all things production. This individual should be detail-oriented, creatively inclined, organized, a self-starter, problem solver, collaborative, and above all passionate about their work and the videos we would be making.
Responsibilities / What Impact You Can Make
- Work closely with the Head of Video & Editorial Team to develop/produce new programming
- Understands the digital content space and trends associated with the business.
- Implement creative feedback from various team members
- Oversee the physical production responsibilities
- Delegate with accountability and oversight
- Develop creative content that resonates with our brand & mission.
- Line item budget(s) + track program spending
- Develop/Mentor junior producers & AP's
- 4-5 years of experience as a producer in digital video
- Knows the logistical requirements of video production
- Understands the importance of delegation with accountability
- Can identify potential problems and solve for them.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, scaling video environment
- A natural storyteller with good creative sensibilities for our brand
- Can track a budget and meet timelines - no matter the constraints
- Has a good working relationships with freelancers & vendors in the community
- Legitimately interested in lifestyle, health, and general well being
Life at Greatist
Launched in 2011, Greatist is now the fastest-growing site in the health space with 10 million uniques every month. We’ve won the People's Voice Webby Award for the best Lifestyle site on the freakin' Internet two years in a row, and we were even named one of The 15 Best Startups to Work for in America!
For more on our world-class benefits, check out our careers page.
Meet Some of Greatist's Employees
Digital Marketing Associate
Romena’s job is to ensure that Greatist’s content is seen by as many eyes as possible, all over the web. She also manages Greatist’s strategic partnerships with other brands.
Back to top