Digital Account Manager
Gravity, a leading cultural agency, is looking for a strong Digital Account Manager to join our New York team.
The Digital Account Manager should be committed to developing and achieving client objectives and becoming the trusted advisor for our clients' advertising and business needs. For this particular role, our ideal candidate has multiple years of experience as a partner to Fortune 500 clients focused on acquisition and innovation through digital media platforms. He/she must have experience in a variety of industries, preferably in travel and tourism, healthcare, telecommunications, and beauty.
The individual will work with teams across the agency, assistant account executives and report to a VP of Client Services.
Digital Account Manager will work hand-in-hand with the finance and accounting department to optimize P&L on his/her clients.
As a candidate you must be a driver of change, a solution oriented thinker, understand the depth and breadth of Gravity’s services, and be able to advise clients on strategies to meet their marketing objectives. You must be able to understand marketing planning processes and specifically feel comfortable working cross-functionally between teams to achieve set objectives.
• Held a digital account service role in a digital agency and have a full understand of the planning process.
• Have strong experience working with the digital media team and an understanding of the media process.
• 5+ years of management experience in an interactive or traditional agency.
• Proven ability to navigate large client organizations and experience with large brands.
• Excellent track record of client relationship building.
• Thorough understanding of marketing production and media processes and ability to assist client with best practices.
• Strong presentation skills. Experience on new business teams a plus.
• Ability to develop and motivate a team.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
• Ability to manage several projects and/or accounts at once.
• Natural leadership, motivational, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• BA from an accredited school; MBA preferred.
• Entrepreneurial DNA and a ‘no fear’ perspective.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• A solutions-driven mindset with a ‘yes, that’s doable’ approach; you have no problem doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking.
• Self-Starter: Initiate tasks and perform duties with confidence and without direction; ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
• A love of technology and all it can do to make our business processes hyper-efficient.
See Inside the Office of Gravity
Gravity is a full-service advertising agency with a team of innovative, aggressive, and experienced marketing specialists. Its team consists of international marketing professionals of Asian, African, Hispanic, European, and Middle Eastern descent with backgrounds ranging from financial to travel to communications. This variety of multicultural talent helps Gravity grasp trends in many niche markets—enabling the company to find superior strategies for every client.
Back to top