Gravity, a leading cultural agency, is looking for an Account Director, Strategic Lead to join our New York team. Gravity is a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Gravity seeking an individual who will be committed to developing and achieving client objectives and becoming the trusted advisor for our clients' advertising and business needs. For this particular role, our ideal candidate has years of experience as the client partner to a fortune 500 company. He/she must have experience in a variety of industries, preferably in Consumer Products and HealthCare. The candidate must have in-depth understanding of current consumer trends, be fluent in media terminology, especially digital media and be culturally adept.
The individual will work with colleagues from the Account Services, Strategy, Creative and Media Departments and will report to top management. She/he will be required to streamline communications, processes and relay them easily to the client and internal team. This individual will work hand-in-hand with the finance and accounting departments to optimize company P&L.
As a candidate you must be a driver of change, a solution oriented thinker, understand the depth and breadth of Gravity’s services, and be able to advise clients on strategies to meet their marketing objectives. You must be able to understand marketing planning processes and specifically feel comfortable working cross-functionally between teams to achieve set objectives.
• BA from an accredited school;
• 10+ years of management experience in an agency;
• Ideal candidates will have some experience on the client side;
• Proven ability to navigate large client organizations and have experience with large brands;
• Excellent track record of client relationship building;
• Thorough understanding of marketing production and media processes, and ability to assist client with best practices;
• Strong understanding of digital media;
• Understanding of new media techniques including Social Media;
• Ability to represent and promote Gravity in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients;
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities;
• Ability to manage several projects and/or accounts simultaneously, while remaining sensitive to deadlines.