Software Engineer, Force.com
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
About Citrix 'GetGo':
At Citrix 'GetGo', we build beautifully simple and easy-to-use Cloud-based, cross-platform Web, Mobile and Desktop software products. You probably know us by such industry-defining brand names as GoToMeeting®, GoToWebinar®, Grasshopper®, as well as other award winning products and services. GetGo ‘Software-As-a-Service’ (SaaS) applications enable customers around the world to enjoy highly productive, mobile workstyles.
Currently, we are hiring a Software Engineer to join our ‘CRM Systems Engineering’ team. This highly visible position is located onsite at our beautiful beachside Santa Barbara campus location.
As a Software Engineer you will play a key role on a team of talented, innovated and passionate professionals. You will be part of a small engineering team responsible for the architecture, development and operation of SalesForce and the more than 30 systems that are integrated with it.
In this position, you will:
- Participate in peer reviews of specifications, design, and code
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to clarify requirements, review functionality, and receive final release approval
- Work on a highly Agile development team, as well as cross-functionally with other Platform and Application teams
- Share your strong leadership and mentorship skills across a team of eager and motivated software engineers
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BS degree or higher in computer science or related field
- 2+ years experience developing applications with Java, C++, C#, or Salesforce Apex
- Experience with object-oriented languages and OOAD principles and methodologies
- Experience using development and CI/CD tools like Stash, Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc. is a plus
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
*LI-MT2, San Francisco
- Software Development
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Back to top