Senior UX Manager
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4049 Senior UX Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior UX Manager
On November 17, Citrix announced the spinoff of its Mobility Apps family of products, including the industry leading communication and collaboration offerings GoToMeeting, GoToAssist, GoToMyPC, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper and OpenVoice.
Recently branded as GetGo, our mission is to create a more human, more intelligent way to connect. For over 10 years, we’ve been studying people and building delightful communications solutions for people and businesses around the globe. We have a deep understanding of how people want to work and a powerful product portfolio with technology built for business, but designed for people. Our tools enable our more than 2 million users to host nearly 200 million meetings/ events a year and connect with over 30 million participants. As we go forward, we are passionate about surfacing the intelligence underlying those communications, to deepen human connections and unleash our users to do amazing things.
We will be a leading, pure-play SaaS company with over $600 million in revenue that is strategically positioned for sustained, profitable growth.
The user experience team is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for those using our products. With a close connection to our users and detailed behavioral data we can build a clearer picture of the challenges our users face - both in their lives and in our products, and begin to solve them with elegant and ingenious solutions.
You will provide leadership to co-located and distributed teams of designers to lead design work throughout the product development lifecycle while building and strengthening a world class design team that is passionate about users and transforming the way they work.
As a CX Manager within the product team, you’ll be responsible for creating and driving the design vision and strategy for products you own, as well as structuring the UX team and providing mentorship to more junior designers. This role will be split between individual contributor work and team management, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys leading others but wants to continue getting their hands dirty with individual design work.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Will want this role to be a career turning point. This is an opportunity to significantly impact our current products and help define the vision for the future.
- 4+ years experience in UX and/or related field; 4+ years management experience
- Masters degree in HCI, Design, or related experience
- Has spent a few years leading a design team
- Has a portfolio of compelling mobile, web, and endpoint designs, or user research work, showcasing the breadth and depth of his or her experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and will persuasively advocate for the user experience during working sessions and strategic meetings.
- Has experience mentoring designers, providing feedback, facilitating design critiques, and providing direction to others.
- Can create a long-term strategy for the product experience as well as outline mid- and short-term goals to reach that vision.
- Has experience working with user researchers and incorporating research findings into the product design and roadmap
- Is always learning, curious, and quick to collaborate with others and fix issues.
- Has experience working with a product / dev team from concept through shipping and then iterating on the product
(not necessary, but a big plus): Skills such as motion design, prototyping, front-end development, workshop facilitation, and user research.
The UX Manager will be responsible for supporting two distinct business lines; GoToAssist and Grasshopper.
GotoAssist is the market leader in creating tools for technical support. We have thousands of customers worldwide and are working to expand our product offerings and gain a new customer base in the area of customer care. We have a big vision for our product: to enable companies to provide awesome support and elevate customer satisfaction.
Acquired by Citrix systems in May of 2015, the Grasshopper virtual phone system helps entrepreneurs sound more professional and stay connected from anywhere. Unlike a traditional phone system, Grasshopper is managed all online and in the cloud - there's no hardware to purchase and no software to install. With over 250,000 customers Grasshoppers vision is to make communications simple so companies can focus on being successful
Come join our team in our Needham, MA offices. Our open floor plan environment inspires collaboration, offers great water-cooler chat opportunities and overall is a really fun place to work! Amenities such as pool/ping-pong, X-box, Television, a fully stocked kitchen and our cool BEVI machine provide lots of opportunities to be social and have fun together!
UI/Human Factors Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Back to top