We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Posting Title:
About Citrix, 'GetGo' and Grasshopper:
At Citrix. 'GetGo' we build beautifully simple and easy-to-use Cloud-based, cross-platform Web, Mobile and Desktop software products. You probably know us by such industry-defining brand names as GoToMeeting®, GoToWebinar®, Grasshopper®, as well as other award winning products and services. Citrix ‘Software-As-a-Service’ (SaaS) applications enable customers around the world to enjoy highly productive, mobile workstyles.
Our Grasshopper product is the, “Entrepreneur’s Phone System”. At Grasshopper, we are building the next generation of multimedia communications/telephony products for the global marketplace. Specifically, Grasshopper is for entrepreneurs and small business owners who need a professional, always-on PBX services that does not cost an arm and a leg.
Currently, we are hiring a Sr. Software Engineer to join our ‘Grasshopper’ Product Development ‘Core Systems’ team. This position is based onsite at our Boston-metro area office location, (Needham, MA). This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has the desire to work with highly agile teams that are passionate about innovation, quality and creating amazing customer experiences.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will play a key role on a small team of talented, entrepreneurial and passionate professionals. You will have the opportunity to contribute to every front-end component of our core Grasshopper systems. Members of our ‘Core Systems’ team take immense pride in the fact that their hard work has an impact on every interaction that our customers have with our Grasshopper product.
In this position, you will:
- Construct application user interfaces from graphical compositions and functional prototypes
- Build user experiences that translate well across screens of various sizes and browsers of various makes
- Develop interactive prototypes in collaboration with user experience designers, product managers and engineering
- Interact with application stack via well-defined APIs to serve purpose driven functions
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Keep pulse on latest introductions to the front end technologies and come up with good value-adds for our platform
- Maintain a customer-first approach to help ensure that our existing and new customers continue to have amazing user experiences while using Grasshopper
- 3+ years of production experience, working and supporting web experiences across browsers and platforms serving a wide audience
- Proficient understanding of web markup: HTML5, CSS
- Experience working with complete frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Proven record for improving and delivering optimized web experience
- Big plus for experience in web development using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and related frameworks in Microsoft .NET ecosystem
- Proficiency with Git
*LI-RJ1, Needham, MA
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Back to top