Senior Data Scientist - Real Time Analytics
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4607 Senior Data Scientist – Real Time Analytics (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Data Scientist – Real Time Analytics
- Providing real-time business analytics and visualization for Internal customers
- Prototype Dashboarding / Visualization
- Maintenance of existing SPLUNK Infrastructure
- Development/maintenance of visualizations such as reports, real time dashboards based on customer needs
- Data source management
- Data Analysis
- Stakeholder meetings (requirement definition, development, adjustments, presentations)
- Query development
- General database knowledge (RDBMS, columnar databases, general SQL understanding)
- Linux/Shell knowledge is beneficial
- Hands on experience with SPLUNK (knowledge or experience with additional visualization tools is plus)
- Hands on experience with Big Data Technologies (AWS Stack, Hadoop)
- Good analytical skills, general understanding of coherences
- Open minded and with the capability of learning new things
- English language written/spoken
- A challenging job and superior development perspectives in a fast growing, innovative company with room for your own initiative
- Mentoring by our experienced subject-matter experts
- Above-average benefits and incentives
- A working climate based on mutual trust and co-operation
- A modern workplace and flexible working time
Then we look forward to you uploading your resume to our user-friendly application management system.
It takes less than 3 minutes.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. With annual revenue of over $3 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 400,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
Citrix’s GoTo business
On July 26, 2016 LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGM) and Citrix Systems announced that the companies have entered into a definitive merger agreement for LogMeIn to combine with Citrix’s GoTo business in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction. (https://www.citrix.com/news/announcements/jul-2016/rmt.html)
The combined company is expected to have annual revenues in excess of $1 billion with more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe. The combination brings together proven innovators with a shared belief in simplifying the way people connect to customers, colleagues and the world around them. The GoTo family of products delivers collaborative communication solutions for small and medium sized businesses and has strong global brand recognition through leading products including GoToAssist, GoToMeeting, GoToMyPC, GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper and OpenVoice. https://www.citrix.com/products/collaboration.html
You’ll be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our brand new office in the Kreativpark area of Karlsruhe, Germany. Adjustable sit/stand desks, bean-bag chairs, and whiteboard tables will enable you to be productive in comfort, while working with a team or individually. Amenities such as foosball, gaming systems, shuffleboard, and darts give us lots of opportunities to have fun together. And of course, there’s lots of free coffee, soft drinks, and snacks that you can enjoy in our kitchen or on the gorgeous rooftop terrace.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Requisition Number: R4607
See Inside the Office of Grasshopper
Founded by two entrepreneurs in 2003, Grasshopper is dedicated to making it easier to start and grow small businesses. Grasshopper set out to empower entrepreneurs with a product that enables businesses to sound more professional and stay connected. Grasshopper also offers resources and guides to help small business owners succeed. To date, Grasshopper has served over 250,000 customers—and the company continues to grow.
Back to top