Sales Development Representative - Nordics (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish Speaker)
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R5858 Sales Development Representative – Nordics (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish Speaker) (Evergreen) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sales Development Representative – Nordics (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish Speaker)
At GetGo, a Citrix Business Unit, we provide SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions. With more than 2.4 million users and 190 million sessions annually, and more than 1 billion audio minutes every month, the GetGo Citrix business unit, is a recognized leader in collaboration, with a track record of market leadership and product innovation. GetGo will continue to build on its strong base of cloud-based products, while energizing and transforming the business into a strong and competitive public company.
Meet and collaborate – We help businesses easily host online meetings, trainings and web events with live HD video and integrated audio.
- GoToMeeting – for online meetings with HD video
- GoToWebinar – for webinars with HD video
- GoToTraining – for interactive online training
- OpenVoice – for affordable audio conferencing
- Grashopper – virtual phone solutions
For more information, please visit: https://www.citrix.com/products/collaboration.html
A Sales Development Representative is part of an important team responsible for driving higher sales efficiency and productivity, accelerating new user acquisition and customer conversion rates, and ensuring an amazing customer experience.
The role is focused on dedicated outbound calling activities, executing on marketing campaigns and leads, and qualifying and developing inbound interest that all result in better qualified leads, new sales pipeline, increased conversions and revenue.
The Sales Development role at Citrix is an important component to the success of our sales teams and our business. It is also a great opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn Sales and gain business experience at world class SaaS company.
- Deliver great results against defined activity, lead generation, conversion and customer experience outcomes
- Generate new qualified leads thru outbound call programs
- Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user acquisition and conversions
- Receive and qualify inbound prospect and customer inquiries
- Research, create, develop targeted prospect lists
- Engage prospects and customers via online chat to drive conversions and qualify leads
- Collect, analyze, report data around performance, campaign and operational execution
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
- Work hard, learn tons, gain experience and grow your career
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2 years related experience or internships in customer facing selling, technology, or consulting roles desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional demeanor and customer first mindset
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop
- Must welcome challenge and have problem solver mentality
- Smart, energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, highly motivated
- Position located in Munich or Dublin office
- Relocation may be available
- Fluent in English and German; non-German Speakers will not be considered for this position
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. With annual revenue of over $3 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 400,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
Citrix’s GoTo business
On July 26, 2016 LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGM) and Citrix Systems announced that the companies have entered into a definitive merger agreement for LogMeIn to combine with Citrix’s GoTo business in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction. (https://www.citrix.com/news/announcements/jul-2016/rmt.html)
The combined company is expected to have annual revenues in excess of $1 billion with more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe. The combination brings together proven innovators with a shared belief in simplifying the way people connect to customers, colleagues and the world around them. The GoTo family of products delivers collaborative communication solutions for small and medium sized businesses and has strong global brand recognition through leading products including GoToAssist, GoToMeeting, GoToMyPC, GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper and OpenVoice. https://www.citrix.com/products/collaboration.html
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Requisition Number: R5858
See Inside the Office of Grasshopper
Founded by two entrepreneurs in 2003, Grasshopper is dedicated to making it easier to start and grow small businesses. Grasshopper set out to empower entrepreneurs with a product that enables businesses to sound more professional and stay connected. Grasshopper also offers resources and guides to help small business owners succeed. To date, Grasshopper has served over 250,000 customers—and the company continues to grow.
Back to top