Saas Application Support Engineer
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4542 Saas Application Support Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Saas Application Support Engineer
SaaS Application Support Engineer
We're building a global brand to help entrepreneurs change the world and we’re looking for a motivated, customer-focused Applications Engineer to join our Technical Services Team. This position will be dedicated to providing SaaS application expertise, troubleshooting with customers, and working closely with Engineering. Customer service and support is the cornerstone of our service. “Wowing the customer” is priority one.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with experience communicating with customers at all levels of the business. Additionally, the candidate will work with a team of engineers to diagnose customer problems including replicating problems, reading logs, obtaining call traces, and interacting with carriers.
- Maintain expert-level user skills with Grasshopper SaaS applications and configurations.
- Work directly with customers to configure their accounts with superior configurations.
- Build relationships and troubleshoot with service providers that support our applications
- Publish FAQs that guide our customers to best practices.
- Work with Engineering to convey customer experiences that help shape software sprints.
- Manage workflow in ZenDesk, realizing real-time contact with service representatives and customers.
- Troubleshoot issues with logs and traces that enable efficient follow through by Engineering and external service providers.
- Work with telecommunications carriers on voice service related issues.
- 3+ years providing application level support to customers.
- 3+ year’s experience working at a telecommunications company
- Understanding of TDM and SIP technologies and troubleshooting
- Hands-on troubleshooting technical issues.
- Ability to work (limited) on-call support to meet customers’ needs.
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical experts and non-technical end users.
- Ability to troubleshoot Tier 3 level technical issues especially in telephony networks.
- Experience with Telecommunications Carriers, especially VOIP and SIP technologies.
- Ability to support basic datacenter infrastructure at our HQ and 5 US-based datacenters, may require minimal travel (~5%) for maintenance.
- Professional experience with ticketing systems and customer interactions
- Understanding and implementation of telecom circuitry
- Practical experience with telecom troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark and monitoring tools such as Cacti, Nagios, Graylo
Prior experiences with the followings are pluses:
- Experience with linux and windows administration.
- Has experience working with telecom contracts
- Experience with opensource tools (Wireshark, Loggers, Tracers), & cloud services.
- Ability to work “late start, late finish” to help extend our service time coverage.
- Telecom Hardware experience a plus but not required
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. and move equipment in an elevated environment.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Back to top