Corporate Sales Representative SaaS – German Speaker
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R5771 Corporate Sales Representative SaaS – German Speaker (Evergreen) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Corporate Sales Representative SaaS – German Speaker
Citrix GetGo, the Software as a Service business unit of Citrix Systems, is a recognized leader in cloud-based collaboration software, with a track record of market leadership and product innovation. With more than 2.4 million users and 190 million sessions annually, GetGo will continue to help businesses to easily host remote access, online meetings, trainings and web events with live HD video and integrated audio via GoToMeeting, GoToAssist, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, GoToMyPC, OpenVoice, and Grashopper. For more information, please visit: https://www.citrix.com/products/collaboration.html
Corporate Sales Representative (Munich or Dublin based)
The Corporate Sales Representative will target the DACH Market managing both existing customers and prospect accounts. The ideal candidate should be fluent in German (fluent or mother tongue), have strong B2B sales and account management experience, and be committed to achieving and succeeding goals. Your focus will be selling to business accounts that benefit from remote web-based collaboration for technical support, web-based meetings and collaboration tools, and remote desktop access. You will be responsible for representing the entire product suite; demonstrating and selling effectively and applying knowledge of competitive landscape and broad collaboration market.
- Timely follow up and qualify new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by our varied marketing campaigns
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop new prospects to appointments for the territory manager
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements. Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities and account information within Salesforce.com
- Apply understanding of the needs of the target customer segments and complete the sales cycle from initial call to close within circa 2-4 weeks
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customer
- Provide Sales Management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Several years of experience managing full sales cycles.
- Proven record of success in Telesales and or field sales required
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com. Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Obtain repeat business, referrals and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Provide Sales Management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested. Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Fluent in German & English required
- Position location in Dublin office or Munich office
- Relocation may be available
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission Incentive “GoForward” training for new hires and recurrent sales and product trainings
- Career Advancement in a fast paced growing organization
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to you uploading your resume to our user-friendly application management system.
It takes less than 3 minutes.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. With annual revenue of over $3 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 400,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
Citrix’s GoTo business
On July 26, 2016 LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGM) and Citrix Systems announced that the companies have entered into a definitive merger agreement for LogMeIn to combine with Citrix’s GoTo business in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction. (https://www.citrix.com/news/announcements/jul-2016/rmt.html)
The combined company is expected to have annual revenues in excess of $1 billion with more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe. The combination brings together proven innovators with a shared belief in simplifying the way people connect to customers, colleagues and the world around them. The GoTo family of products delivers collaborative communication solutions for small and medium sized businesses and has strong global brand recognition through leading products including GoToAssist, GoToMeeting, GoToMyPC, GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper and OpenVoice. https://www.citrix.com/products/collaboration.html
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Requisition Number: R5771
See Inside the Office of Grasshopper
Founded by two entrepreneurs in 2003, Grasshopper is dedicated to making it easier to start and grow small businesses. Grasshopper set out to empower entrepreneurs with a product that enables businesses to sound more professional and stay connected. Grasshopper also offers resources and guides to help small business owners succeed. To date, Grasshopper has served over 250,000 customers—and the company continues to grow.
Back to top