Our team’s impact on the business:
The Care Platform engineering team builds and operates the apps and tools which power the Care Platform to our members. Our audience is in-house staff including clinicians, care coordinators, and other health care specialists, and our external network of expert providers, and we provide them with tools like workflow, case management, and member insights, and help facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans.
Examples of work recently undertaken by our team:
This year we responded to the COVID-19 pandemic by rapidly expanding into Telemedicine (see https://grandrounds.com/employers/telemedicine/) to be able to provide even more services to our members around the country. To support this, our team added capabilities like EHR integration and video calls to our platform. As our membership has scaled in number and complexity, we’ve added features like real time chat and scheduled appointments to add flexibility to the ways we deliver care.
Why we need you:
- Develop in Apex, Lightning, React, Ruby, Golang and other technologies to solve complex business problems
- Design, build, and maintain system integrations to bring data in and out of Salesforce Health Cloud, using the appropriate Platform capabilities
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues to identify opportunities and address them with sustainable, usable, secure, high-performance solutions
- Plan, Estimate, & Track through the development cycle
- Automate tasks for production monitoring and maintenance
- Stay in the loop on new Salesforce products and capabilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience building and testing custom solutions in Apex
- 3+ years experience building Lightning components
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with data integration via a variety of Salesforce Platform APIs
Opportunities to grow (prior experience valuable but not required):
- Salesforce Health Cloud
- Salesforce integration technologies such as External Objects, Platform Events
- Continuous integration, especially with Salesforce DX
- Heroku Connect
- Experience with other Grand Rounds technologies - Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, AWS
- HL7 FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources)
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.