Sr. Salesforce Developer (Full Stack): Care Delivery
- Sacramento, CA
Our team’s impact on the business:
The Care Platform engineering team builds and operates the apps and tools which power Care Delivery to our members. Our audience is in-house staff including clinicians, care coordinators, and other health care specialists, and our external network of expert providers, and we provide them with tools like workflow, case management, and member insights, and help facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans.
Examples of work recently undertaken by our team
This year we responded to the COVID-19 pandemic by rapidly expanding into Telemedicine (see https://grandrounds.com/employers/telemedicine/) to be able to provide even more services to our members around the country. To support this, our team added capabilities like EHR integration and video calls to our platform. As our membership has scaled in number and complexity, we’ve added features like real time chat and scheduled appointments to add flexibility to the ways we deliver care.
Why we need you:
- Develop in Apex, Lightning, React, Ruby, Golang and other technologies to solve complex business problems
- Design, build, and maintain system integrations to bring data in and out of Salesforce Health Cloud, using the appropriate Platform capabilities
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues to identify opportunities and address them with sustainable, usable, secure, high-performance solutions
- Plan, Estimate, & Track through the development cycle
- Automate tasks for production monitoring and maintenance
- Stay in the loop on new Salesforce products and capabilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience building and testing custom solutions in Apex
- 3+ years experience building Lightning components
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with data integration via a variety of Salesforce Platform APIs
Opportunities to grow (prior experience valuable but not required):
- Salesforce Health Cloud
- Salesforce integration technologies such as External Objects, Platform Events
- Continuous integration, especially with Salesforce DX
- Heroku Connect
- Experience with other Grand Rounds technologies - Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, AWS
- HL7 FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources)
About Grand Rounds Health and Doctor On Demand:
Grand Rounds Health and Doctor On Demand merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top