As a software engineer on the Care Services team, you will collaborate closely with fellow engineers, product managers, and designers. You’ll work to conceive, design, build, and operate new tools and systems to expand the range and depth of our clinical services.
Why we need you
- Design, build, and maintain system integrations to connect Clinical Systems to rest of the Grand Rounds platform
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues to identify opportunities and address them with sustainable, usable, secure, high-performance solutions
- Plan, Estimate, & Track through the development cycle
The ideal candidate will have
- Full stack development experience, from user interface to application logic to data storage
- Experience through the full development lifecycle
- Experience and desire to work with broad range of colleagues
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Passion to improve healthcare with technology
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.