Senior Fullstack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Our Team’s Impact:
Our Product Engineering team collaborates closely with Product and Design to scale and strengthen the Web, iOS and Android experience for all of our audiences. Our products create a powerful and personalized navigation experience for Members to connect them with high quality medical providers, provide advice and guidance on healthcare decisions, and facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans. We also build the platform and workflow apps that enable our Care Team to best support our Members through their healthcare journey.
About The Role:
As a senior software engineer on our Member Experience team, you will work on and build our core product that enables millions of users to achieve better healthcare outcomes. As a software engineer on this team, you will be the architect, designer and coder of the project. You’ll work closely with the product management, design and other engineers to make the team’s vision a reality. You’ll have the opportunity to lead cross-team efforts, mentor your team members and establish engineering best practices across Grand Rounds.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out our member experience, as we add new services in areas like financial guidance and appointment scheduling.
- Help us evolve and improve the architecture, performance, and operability of our systems.
- Drive features and products through the full development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us.
- Build systems which support privacy and security for sensitive personal and medical data.
- Mentor other engineers on a variety of topics: engineering standard methodologies (coding, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD), project management (task planning), and career growth.
- Proven full-stack development and leadership experience
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with (and fondness for) automated testing
- Hands-on experience with back-end development
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks
- Experience creating and maintaining APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Modeling real-world data in both RDBMS and NoSQL persistence layers
Our depth of data is unique, and our platform is full of possibilities. We are looking for motivated talent who wants to take our technology and business to the next level to disrupt the healthcare industry as we know it today.
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top