Front Desk Agents - The Soho Grand
The Soho Grand is seeking Front Desk Agents who are personable and responsible with a background in high-end customer service who participate in the culture of downtown communities (dining, shopping, art, and music) to create the ultimate NYC experience for our guests.
- Assist guests upon arrival and departure
- Work with all departments as guests' liaison to create and maintain a positive memorable guest experience
- Ensure arrivals with room customization requests have a room assigned and the information is communicated with housekeeping.
- Assign and check status of rooms for guests who are receiving amenities. Ensure information is communicated with food and beverage team.
- Follow up with housekeeping to ensure that departing rooms are checked out and punched with the correct housekeeping status.
- Must be able to work a few overnight shifts and on weekends
- Must be familiar with Downtown NYC
- Hospitality/hotel experience preferred
- Knowledge of Opera, GoConcierge, GuestWare preferred
Meet Some of GrandLife Hotels's Employees
Front Desk Manager
Stephanie loves that she gets to touch people’s lives through her work. It’s important to her that every guest she meets feels special and has a great experience.
Back to top