Front Desk Agents - The Roxy
The Roxy Hotel is an electric destination for music, film, and art, located on the border of SoHo and TriBeCa. We employ a close-knit group of natural-born entertainers, supreme go-getters and masters of hospitality. Really, you ought to see us make someone’s drink, bed or day. Cool is our currency, and if you want to work here, you simply must love food and beverage, good music and being around some of the most interesting people in New York City on a daily basis. All that and we haven’t even gotten to the benefits package yet.
The Roxy Hotel is looking for Front Desk Agents who are personable and responsible with a background in high-end customer service who participate in the culture of downtown communities (dining, shopping, art, and music) to create the ultimate NYC experience for our guests.
• Assist guests upon arrival and departure.
• Work with all departments as guests' liaison to create and maintain a positive memorable guest experience.
• Ensure arrivals with room customization requests have a room assigned and the information is communicated with housekeeping.
• Assign and check status of rooms for guests who are receiving amenities. Ensure information is communicated with food and beverage team.
• Follow up with housekeeping to ensure that departing rooms are checked out and punched with the correct housekeeping status.
• Must be able to work on weekends and have open availability
• Must be familiar with Downtown NYC
• Hospitality/hotel experience preferred
• Knowledge of Opera, GoConcierge, GuestWare preferred
In return, we offer:
• An opportunity to work with a fun team that feels more like a family
• Workplace cafeteria (our made-from-scratch food is delicious – and healthy!)
• 401K plan (With matching after 1 year)
• Health insurance (vision, dental and even IVF services included) and pet insurance
• A stylish uniform designed by bespoke tailor Craig Robinson
• Team member rewards program
• Discounted movie tickets and Broadway shows
• Zip Car & gym discounts
• Friends & family hotel discounts
• Team member talent shows, mixers and holiday parties
• Complimentary Thanksgiving turkey
• Team member jukebox
• Seasonal flu shots
• Complimentary income tax season preparation
• Career advancement, in-house training and an orientation program
• College scholarship program for dependents of team members
• Pre-tax MetroCards
Meet Some of GrandLife Hotels's Employees
Front Desk Agent
No matter what’s happening at the hotel on any given day, Brendt always stays on top of operations so he can react as efficiently and as professionally as possible.
Back to top