Assistant Front Office Manager - The Roxy Hotel
The Roxy Hotel is looking for an outgoing and reliable Assistant Front Office Manager to ensure guests with prompt personalized service. The position is hands-on with heavy involvement in the operation of the Front Office, it requires someone with a sharp attention to detail.
• Assisting in maintaining a high level of guest service by providing support for front office and front service teams.
• Conducting daily pre-shifts, communication meetings, one on ones and coordinating activities with other departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
• Assisting in daily rooms inventory control.
• Supervising the service levels of the Front Desk, Guest Services, Reservations, Bell/Door teams.
• Assisting in coaching, counseling, and disciplining team.
• Ensuring all signature service standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
• Administrative tasks include schedules & payroll, supplies & inventory and department month-end reporting.
• Assisting in interviewing, training, scheduling and direction of department employees, with a focus on developing talent.
• Ensuring that monthly and yearly goals are met.
• Previous luxury NYC experience required.
• Open availability, able to work overnights, weekends and holidays.
Meet Some of GrandLife Hotels's Employees
Front Desk Agent
No matter what’s happening at the hotel on any given day, Brendt always stays on top of operations so he can react as efficiently and as professionally as possible.
Back to top