Assistant Front Office Manager at The Soho Grand
The Soho Grand Hotel is looking for a motivated, charismatic and reliable Assistant Front Office Manager for our team. This individual will be responsible for providing guests with prompt and personalized service, all the while making quick and efficient decisions to improve the experience of each guest’s stay. The position is hands-on with heavy involvement in Front Office operations, and requires someone who is organized with sharp attention to detail. The ideal candidate is inspiring, professional, and enjoys providing excellent customer service.
MUST HAVE HOTEL FRONT DESK EXPERIENCE
• Maintaining a high level of guest service by providing support to Front Office and Front Service teams.
• Greeting and checking in/out guests, and notifying appropriate teams of VIPs, special requests, guest feedback, etc.
• Conduct daily pre-shift, communication and one-on-one meetings, and coordinating activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
• Assisting in daily room inventory control.
• Supervise the service of Front Desk, Guest Services, Bell and Door teams.
• Ensuring all signature service standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
• Having a broad understanding of the hotel and its operations, including room types, available amenities and services, venue hours, special events, etc.
• Completing administrative tasks, including schedules & payroll, supplies & inventory and department month-end reporting.
• Assisting in interviewing, training, scheduling and disciplining Front Office employees, with a focus on developing talent.
• Ensuring all monthly and annual goals are met.
• Must have Previous Hotel Front Desk Experience.
• Open availability, able to work late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Excellent guest relation and communication skills.
• A positive attitude and team mentality.
• An understanding of NYC culture and events is a plus.
• Ability to speak additional languages is a plus.
Meet Some of GrandLife Hotels's Employees
Front Desk Agent
No matter what’s happening at the hotel on any given day, Brendt always stays on top of operations so he can react as efficiently and as professionally as possible.
Back to top