Assistant Front Office Manager
The Roxy Hotel is looking for an outgoing and reliable Assistant Front Office Manager to ensure guests with prompt personalized service. The position is hands-on with heavy involvement in the operation of the Front Office, it requires someone with a sharp attention to detail.
- Assisting in maintaining a high level of guest service by providing support for front office and front service teams.
- Conducting daily pre-shifts, communication meetings, one on ones and coordinating activities with other departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Assisting in daily rooms inventory control.
- Supervising the service levels of the Front Desk, Guest Services, Reservations, Bell/Door teams.
- Assisting in coaching, counseling, and disciplining team.
- Ensuring all signature service standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Administrative tasks include schedules & payroll, supplies & inventory and department month-end reporting.
- Assisting in interviewing, training, scheduling and direction of department employees, with a focus on developing talent.
- Ensuring that monthly and yearly goals are met.
- Previous luxury NYC experience required.
- Open availability, able to work overnights, weekends and holidays.***
Back to top