Web UI/UX Developer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Web UI/UX Developer in Washington DC. We are looking for a Web UI/UX Developer to provide support for various web development efforts.
- Responsible for creating, developing and maintaining the visual identity of our web-based products, including design patterns and style guides.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TS/SCI clearable and working knowledge of the below skills
- 3+ years of front-end design and development skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Interactive Design or related field
- Experience with using Git, Eclipse and Web Analytic Tools are a plus
- Work with team of agile developers, strategic communication marketing team, design director and clients to iteratively arrive at the final product
- Work with backend developers on defining interfaces for the pages
- Construct application pages that are based on principles of good design, usability and fast system performance
- Focus on designing and developing a unified experience across software application
- Document style standards
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
- Proven ability to complete rapid prototyping, and deliver/support production-quality code
- Must be proficient coding in HTML or HTML 5, CSS3, Ajax, and JQuery
- Must be analytical and process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems
- Familiar with Agile Software Development a plus
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative and accept accountability for assigned work functions
- Strong knowledge of design principle, issues, and techniques
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top