Graham Technologies has an opening for an Web Developer for our client in Tysons, VA. We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer specializing in developing and expanding the capabilities of Joomla based websites
- Working as part of a small web development shop, this position would be primarily focused on developing extensions, modules and themes for an in-house Joomla infrastructure and customer base.
- This position will also provide as-needed support for HTML, CSS and other CMSs as needed.
- This position will be working in a forward deployed environment supporting customers' requirements.
- This position is supported by PM, requirements, design, and infrastructure team members.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly and working knowledge of the below skills:
- Recent demonstrated on-the-job experience designing, implementing, and supporting production in Joomla sites.
- Recent demonstrated on-the-job experience designing, implementing, and supporting database driven production websites.
- Recent demonstrated on-the-job(non-academic) experience supporting two or more of the following web platforms: Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Wordpress, SharePoint, ServiceNow, or similar CMS or KMS.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with commitment to mission with ability to effectively manage time and deliverables under changing deadlines with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with flexibility to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet high priority Front Office deliverables.
- Two Years recent demonstrated on-the-job (non-academic) experience designing, implementing, and supporting production commercial, Sponsor's partners, or non-profit Joomla sites.
- Two Years demonstrated on-the-job experience implementing and supporting web services within an intra- or inter- net environment.
- One Year demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and supporting Extension or Module creation within the Joomla platform
- Three Years demonstrated on-the-job experience implementing complex visual styles via CSS, HTML5, and/or Bootstrap.
- Five Years recent demonstrated on-the-job (non-academic) experience designing, implementing and supporting production enterprise Content Management or Knowledge Management Systems.
- 1 year + creating, editing or maintaining PHP code.
- Two Years demonstrated on-the-job experience designing, implementing, and maintaining user authentication methods.
- One Year demonstrated on-the-job experience designing, implementing, and maintaining responsive designs suitable for mobile use.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top