Graham Technologies is hiring a Web Developer to work on the customer site in Reston, VA. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Writing and editing content
- Selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools
- Integration with both new and legacy systems
- Interact with customer and development team
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience. Working experience can be used in lieu of degree: HS diploma with 8 years of experience or Associates Degree with 6 years of experience. Degree can be used in lieu of experience: Master’s Degree with 2 years of experience or PhD with 0 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of software process management and configuration management through software lifecycle
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting software and web problems.
- Experience in Crystal reports, Php, Sharepoint and Microsoft excel scripting.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications, programming languages and object-oriented languages (eg Java, Visual Basics, HTML, XML)
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
- Strong grasp of security principles
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Scott writes the software programs that power Graham Technologies’ client websites. He deals with data structure, design, implementation, and issue fixes throughout the partnership.
Back to top