Graham Technologies is hiring Web Developer in St. Louis, MO. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for developing content, and maintains associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks.
- Plans, designs, and performs content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
- Recommends best practices, develops guidance and content standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements. Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organizations strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Requires knowledge of web-based technologies including browsers, ASP pages, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software.
- Ensures website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
- Ensures websites are available to desired audience with appropriate links and security designed into system and maintained.
- Provides advice on strategies to maximize available content on distributed servers.
- Installs, configures, operates, and advises on the acquisition of multimedia equipment, and supporting media products.
- Provides technical support for meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video-teleconferences, and multimedia projects supporting public relations objectives and strategic objectives of the government office.
- Provides remote-access training via video teleconferencing, and video production.
- Plans, executes, directs, and edits multi-media project productions in support of government customer task requirements and strategic objectives.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing on a secure network
- SQL, MySQL, or Oracle database development experience.
- ColdFusion, .NET, or JAVA experience.
- Thorough knowledge of basic web design principles.
- Proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (FTP, HTTP).
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top