- Williamsburg, VA
Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for an Web Developer for our customer in Williamsburg, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a web developer to create, update, and maintain all applications and websites including sites that use Video on Demand. In addition, analyze legacy code and design replacement web solutions. The web Developer will work closely with the Applications Development Team, the Applications Software PM, and other stakeholders. The Web Developer will participate in software discussions and recommend implementation of the tools, technologies, and techniques to meet the customer's needs. Shall make presentations to senior management at various levels, attend stakeholder planning meetings, and provide technical/O&M support for the customers applications. Responsible for assessing and planning the migration of legacy databases to custom designed applications. Manage and track requirements through the team's SharePoint site.
We're excited about candidates who:
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience capturing requirements and recommending solutions
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing systems or application to meet requirements
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing databases with interfaces to multiple applications or supporting systems
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint, Java Spring/Spring Boot, Java RESTful web services, Mongo Database, and WordPress
- Demonstrated experience with relational database programming such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or other RDBMS
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's Cloud and SharePoint environments
- Demonstrated experience with Lotus Notes/Domino development
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and Windows operating environments
- Demonstrated experience with Object Oriented programming
- Demonstrated experience applying software project lifecycle principles such as formal reviews and milestones
- Demonstrated experience developing web applications for the Sponsor
- Demonstrated experience using Open Source tools such as Struts2, grails, groovy, Spring, Hibernate, Maven and iBatis
- Demonstrated experience developing software using a client side Java script framework such as Angular
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated - fairly . Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work - regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people ! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees - the lifeblood of our business ! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life", both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
Back to top