UFS Hardware Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a UFS Hardware Specialist in St. Louis, MO . We are looking for a UFS Hardware Specialist support government personnel, customers and implementation contractors and other interested parties in the implementation of CRQs or other IT projects.
- Assist customers in defining and documenting their UFS IT requirements.
- Assist in developing IGCEs for IT hardware projects.
- Assist in developing PWSs for UFS IT hardware projects.
- Evaluate contractor proposals and provide recommendations for IT hardware projects.
- Monitor project implementation and assist in resolving any technical, schedule, or other.
- Maintain project status in BMC Remedy or other databases.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a current understanding of NGA administrative and
- Provide recommendations on workstation specifications required to successfully operate with critical software applications.
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in management, engineering, or IT field.
- 12+ years of experience
- Demonstrated IT or project management experience, particularly with IEC or other NGA productions systems.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated experience with IT project cost estimation.
- Experience with BMC Remedy IT Service Management.
- Experience with NGA, DoD or IC acquisition process.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top