Graham Technologies is hiring a Trainer in Reston, VA. This position delivers instructor-led IT application training to small and large groups, both informally and formally. Trainer must be experienced applying proven instructional principles and methods when conducting classes and exercises. Trainers are expected to become expert hands-on system users.
- Conducting training classes
- Develop new training documentation, update existing training materials and user documentation, and develop online help.
- Offer suggestions and new ideas to improve the quality and effectiveness of training classes
- Solicit, document, and communicate new requirements or problems identified by field users, representing their views to various elements of the program to include developers and management
- Analyze problems students experience when using the software and record issues in the online tracking system
- Work with system developers to create and update technical installation documents and may be called on to train new team members.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with CI Poly and some working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of previous end user training
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and computer skills are required.
- Key technical skills include Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly, accomplish tasks under limited supervision, and must possess strong attention to detail.
- Prior training experience in the DOD customer space is a plus
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Project Manager & Web Developer
Nancy and her team of five work directly with clients in order to educate companies on Graham Technologies’ software and to resolve any issues that arise after implementation.
Back to top