Graham Technologies is hiring a Technical Writer in Washington DC. We are looking for candidates to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our customer's products.
- Plan and prepare the technical data and documents for deliverables.
- Edit and format technical documents, standard operating procedures, and policies.
- Analyze requirements, create source material, consult engineering and technical staff, and work with editors, illustrators, and other team members to prepare documentation.
- Provide guidance and direction in the areas of quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style.
- Ensure adherence to specifications and participate in the clients review of technical documents
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 5+ years of proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top