Graham Technologies is hiring a Task Manager in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a Task Manager to support the identification of emerging commercial technologies with the potential for delivering breakthrough GEOINT products and services.
- Advise and assist on performing technical analyses to gain an understanding of the transitioning segment, including its functions and capabilities, operational concepts, customer environment and expectations, facilities, and hardware and software characteristics.
- Support requirements and architecture definition for EIO high priority projects for EIO (example: OCONUS Data Center Theater, ISR, Consolidated PED, GRID and, PIX).
- Coordinate with project stakeholders on technical solutions and provide cross agency engineering support and project management to inject solutions based on knowledge of related development.
- Support value chain analysis to identify unique user groups for exploration.
- Support research with user pains, gains, and jobs using observation, interaction, and immersion.
- Support storytelling development to explain user problems to industry solution providers and NGA stakeholders at all levels.
- Support solution ideas using paper and low-resolution prototypes
- Work with the commercial technology sector to identify technology trends that could disrupt how NGA conducts GEOINT.
- Work alongside commercial technology vendors to user test and pilot technology capabilities with promising value to NGA.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, GEOINT-related Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field.
- 12+ years of experience
- Knowledge of NGA processes and tools, to include Systems Engineering, and Acquisition.
- Support in-person ethnographic research, in person and remote usability evaluations according to targeted metrics.
- Experience transitioning, integration major systems capabilities and strategy for engaging with users
- Experience with design thinking (human centered design) techniques and tools to reframe thinking, define user problems and identify opportunities (BMC, Context Map, CJM).
- Experience with user interaction, and functional and non-functional aspect of products.
- Experience with: value chain analysis, brain storming sessions; concept development
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top