Sr. Web Developer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Sr. Web Developer in Doral, FL. We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a fast-paced environment in support of a DOD client.
- Develop and maintain software applications
- Work on complex analytical and programming tasks
- Program languages and data communications
- Programming development duties with specified language for analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance and support.
- Data transfer protocols.
- Knowledge of database security procedures and protocols
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active Secret.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree.
- Security +
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of DOD
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Graham Technologies's Employees
Senior Solutions Architect
Rodney oversees a product’s development from end to end, working on design, conducting tests, implementing programs, and assisting with maintenance for the life of a client relationship.
Back to top